More and more people join, the clubs are undeniably the best companions of our meetings. Symbols of inexhaustible cultural wealth, they gather a large number of cars from all over Europe : Ford, Jaguar, Alpine, Citroën, TVR, Triumph, Peugeot, Volkswagen, MG, Datsun, Aston Martin, BMW, Lotus, Ferrari and other Morgan … they are all there! Individual owners join us to recall and celebrate automobile’s greatest hours!
Provided they are in a perfect condition & built before 1966, all cars are accepted inside the Club Enclosures. But as always, the exception proves the rule… And although the first one cannot be amended (all cars must be perfect), their date of birth can be more recent. A non-exhaustive list of “happy few” is established.
Placed at the heart of the action, they enjoy preferential rate tickets, free access to the paddocks and grandstands, free parking area inside the circuit and track discovery laps at very competitive price.
• Access to paddocks available to all collectors
• Each member receives a very attractive discounted ticket
• Clubs can display their cars in a dedicated and free of charge space
• A “Collector Enclosure” space within the circuit for individual cars
• Exclusive opportunity to complete laps in your vehicle at reasonable prices
• Privatization of lodges, lunch or dinner with a breathtaking view on the circuit
The whole family can find its place on and off the track: competition, exhibitions and exhibitors village…
Presented in a beautiful hamper, each meal consists of a starter, a main course and its accompanying, cheese and dessert. Prepared for two people and only available for pre-sale (avalaible for Spa-Classic, Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or, Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille), each basket includes a tablecloth, two towels, stainless steel cutlery and two plates, a corkscrew, a 25cl-bottle of red wine and two 50cl-bottles of mineral water.