Dix Mille Tours du Castellet
Circuit Paul Ricard ; 31 August – 2 September 2018
The 9th staging of the Dix Mille Tours du Castellet is being held earlier than usual, and it will take full advantage of the summer weather reigning in Provence on a track that hosted the French Formula 1 Grand Prix a few weeks earlier.
The Dix Mille Tours event traditionally brings down the curtain on the season of historic races organised by Peter Auto. This year, however, it will be held during the summer during the last weekend in August so high temperatures can be expected, and will again welcome the public and entrants in the most beautiful setting, the Paul Ricard circuit. It will welcome the eight grids topping the bill for the ninth staging of the Dix Mille Tours du Castellet that attracts more than 300 historic racing cars.
Grids by Peter Auto
• NEW 2.0L Cup – Porsche 911 2-litre short chassis with FIA pre-66 regulations.
• Classic Endurance Racing 1 – GT 1966-1974 & Protos 1966-1971
• Classic Endurance Racing 2 – GT 1975-1981 & Protos 1972-1981
• Euro F2 Classic – Formula 2, Formula B and Formula Atlantic 1967-1978
• Group C Racing – Protos 1982- 1993
• Heritage Touring Cup – Touring Cars 1966-1984
• Sixties’ Endurance – Sports Cars pre-63 & GTs pre-66
• The Greatest’s Trophy – Pre-1966 exceptional models
• NEW Modern Manufacturer Series – GT & Protos from the 1990s to the 2000s