Peter Auto at Retromobile
Peter Auto will exhibit at Retromobile (Paris) from Wednesday 6th to Sunday, February 10th (Hall 1, Row M, Stand 41). The events of the 2019 season will be presented along with Le Mans Classic 2020.
Over 120 000 visitors and 600 exceptional classic cars are expected for the 44th edition of Retromobile. At the heart of the show/fair, Peter Auto’s stand will sport the colors of Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille whose fifth edition will be held on June 30. Le Mans Classic will also be honored with the announcement of the dates of the next meeting in 2020 during the press conference held on the Peter Auto stand Tuesday, February 5th at 19:30 (evening reserved for journalists). Two cars will be displayed on the stand, a Ballot 3/8LC and a McLaren F1 GTR.
Competitors, clubs, collectors, journalists and spectators are more than welcome on the Peter Auto stand (Hall 1, Row M, Stand 41).
- From Wednesday 6 to Sunday, February 10
- At the Parc des expositions de la Porte de Versailles (Paris)
- 650 exhibitors
- 72,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space
- Over 100 clubs in attendance
- Peter Auto press conference on Tuesday February 5th at 7:30pm (reserved for journalists)
- Wednesday February 6th: 10am to 10pm
- Thursday February 7th: 10am to 7pm
- Friday February 8th: 10am to 10pm
- Saturday February 9th: 10am to 7pm
- Sunday February 10th: 10am to 7pm